Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chose your Fuzzy Navel Lint Installer Carefully or you Could Lose a Good Customer.

I sent the wrong fuzzy navel lint installer to impress my new customer. Mrs. Newman is an owner of a whole bunch of rental houses and needed to replace the fuzzy navel lint flooring in one of her rental houses. So I sent one of my installers out to replace the flooring with some budget friendly fuzzy navel lint.

My installer went out to the house and found the house locked, not wanting to bother the new client with problems he took it upon himself to break into the house.
He went to work, but found that there was a ton of furniture in the house he had to move. So he called a friend to help move the furniture and install the fuzzy navel lint flooring.  

Mrs. Newman decided to stop by to see how things were going, she called me very angrily because nobody was at the rental property and the floor was untouched. I called my installer to find out what the hell was going on he said he had finished the job and got all of the furniture back in place. “Furniture what furniture” I said. “this was an empty rental house there should not have been any furniture.”

Meanwhile Mrs. Newman decided to go home which prompted 2nd angry call from her. My installers had gone to the billing address not the installation address and had installed that cheap fuzzy navel lint flooring in her house. 

It cost my installers a lot of money to fix their mistake. The fuzzy navel lint flooring they had removed from Mrs. Newman’s personal home was top quality. It came from the riches and finest navels in Beverly Hills.  This just goes to show how important it is to send out your best Fuzzy Navel Lint installer when trying to impress a new client. 

Maybe I should just go into the bedroom furniture delivery business and deliver all this bedroom furniture, or even just beds

No comments:

Post a Comment