Sunday, October 23, 2011

Getting to know my friends family


When my friend and I walked into his living room, there stood a man standing on a chair in the middle of the room.  His arms moving in a jerky motion as he continuously pinched his fingers shut.  It looked as if he was trying to catch flies out of the air like Mr. Miagi in the movie Karate Kid, but there were no flies in the room.  My friend yelled.  “Hey Mom, Uncle Frank got out of his straight jacket again!”

Speaking of weird.  Sharon has booked marked some weird and wild things on diigo.
ok ok  back to the story.

Just as Uncle Frank fell off the chair their dog ran into the room to greet us.  He stood up on his hind legs leaning his front paws onto my shoulders and started to lick my face.  I pushed him away.  He then proceeded to smell my crotch.  I looked over at my friend and said.  “Dude, can you control your dog, or I’m going to put him in Frank’s straight jacket.” 
My friend just laughed
Wow is this a normal American family, I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment