Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sandwich

I think the thesis was the 1st sentence, that the L.A. Langer’s pastrami sandwiches were the best in the world.  But found the article hard to follow because she never really gave much supporting detail until the last couple paragraphs.  She rambled on about other Langer’s restaurants.  Made a comment about the decorations and a brief description about the surrounding neighborhood and possibly scared you off from buying a sandwich from them in the evening hours.  I was not convinced until the last paragraph that their sandwiches were anything special.  If I saw the article in a news paper and said to myself “let’s read this article and see if Langers is worth going to to buy a sandwich” I would have stopped reading by the 2nd paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment